Since my blog is small, I do not have many links of the best currently available travel reward credit cards. For the best, and most up-to-date list, check out the credit cards found on this FlyerTalk thread.
If you want to know which credit cards are my favorite, check out the list of the credit cards I currently have open. I will be able to answer any questions you have about any of those credit cards. If you still need help deciding which credit card(s) to get, please fill out this form and I will help you decide.
Referral Credit Cards:
The five credit cards below offer me a referral bonus if you apply and are approved. The offer is the same as the publicly available offer and I will receive a few bonus points if you are approved. Please leave a comment below and I will send you a referral link to your email address. I greatly appreciate your support.
- Chase Freedom – get 20,000 Chase Ultimate Reward Points (or $200 cash back) after spending $500 in 3 months (link)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – get 40,000 Chase Ultimate Reward Points after spending $4,000 in 3 months (link)
- Chase Marriott Rewards Premier – get 50,000 Marriott Points after spending $1,000 in 3 months (link)
- US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards – get 20,000 FlexPoints after spending $3,500 in 3 months (link – Enter my FlexPerks number 400005503422 in the referral box on the application)
- US Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards – get 20,000 FlexPoints after spending $3,500 in 3 months (link – Enter my FlexPerks number 400005503422 in the referral box on the application)
- Discover It – get a $50 Cash Back Bonus after your 1st purchase (link)
- American Express Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) – get 25,000 SPG Starpoints after spending $5,000 in 3 months (email me for the link)
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold – get a 25,000 Membership Reward Points after spending $2,000 in 3 months (email me for the link)
- American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles – get 30,000 Delta SkyMiles after spending $1,000 in 3 months (email me for the link)
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred – get a $150 Cash Back Bonus after spending $1,000 in 3 months (email me for the link)
As of November 10, 2014, all credit card affiliate links have been removed from Travel with Grant. For more information, please read this post. If credit card affiliate links return to my site, I will update this page and post an announcement. I have decided to help my friend George @ Travel Blogger Buzz get his first credit card sale, please check out his credit card links if you are looking to apply.