Since my blog is small, I do not have many links of the best currently available travel reward credit cards. For the best, and most up-to-date list, check out the credit cards found on this FlyerTalk thread.
If you want to know which credit cards are my favorite, check out the list of the credit cards I currently have open. I will be able to answer any questions you have about any of those credit cards. If you still need help deciding which credit card(s) to get, please fill out this form and I will help you decide.
Referral Credit Cards:
The five credit cards below offer me a referral bonus if you apply and are approved. The offer is the same as the publicly available offer and I will receive a few bonus points if you are approved. Please leave a comment below and I will send you a referral link to your email address. I greatly appreciate your support.
- Chase Sapphire
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- American Express Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG)
- American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles
- American Express Blue Cash Preferred
- Discover It – get $50 Cashback Bonus with your 1st purchase within 3 months (link)
- Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard – Earn 2x on All Purchases
- Barnes & Noble MasterCard (added 1/17/2014)
- NFL Extra Points Credit Card
- Premier Miles More World MasterCard
- The Carnival MasterCard
- The Choice Privileges Visa Card
- The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard (added 3/11/2014)
- The L.L.Bean Visa Card
- The Priceline Rewards Visa Card
- The Travelocity Rewards American Express Card
- The US Airways Premier World MasterCard
- The Wyndham Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Upromise World MasterCard
- Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card